We Are Hiring!
We are currently hiring Helpdesk Technicians.
Please apply below by sending us your information and resume.
Main Office: Toll free (888).566.2263 or (360).843.4083
Currently Hiring Helpdesk Technicians
Help Desk Technician
The Helpdesk Technician will be the first line of support for our customers. Technicians will work tickets as they are assigned to them from the Service Manager. Technicians will work with the customer to figure out their issues and attempt to resolve, documenting all troubleshooting attempts in the ticket. Technicians will follow up with customers to make sure their issue was resolved.
- Respond to Tickets as they are assigned
- Respond to Tickets within the SLA
- Troubleshoot wide array of user, workstation and other issues
- Document Troubleshooting steps
- Follow escalation steps if unable to resolve an issue
- Associate’s Degree in computer-related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ year Help Desk experience
- Willing to work overtime
- Must be punctual, efficient, accurate, and willing to take criticism.
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting skills
- Fundamental Network troubleshooting skills
- Remote support experience
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or tasks simultaneously
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job
- Ability to work effectively on a team, and to work independently with minimal supervision. Self-motivated. Driven to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to take ownership of an incident and remain in contact with the client thru completion
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Willingness to develop professionally
- A+ Certified Preferred