Network Security & IT Solution for Law Firms by Computers Made Easy INC.
In the past, the legal industry was more dependent on legal libraries than technology. However, law offices are relying on technology more than ever for researching cases. From finding applicable case studies to submitting legal documents online, much of the work done by paralegals and clerks is now done online.
More importantly, the liabilities from storing sensitive digital client information requires the highest level of security.
Legal entities also rely on technology to:
- Remain compliant & reduce liabilities
- Create documents electronically
- Represent companies affected by breaches
- Use data analytics tools to uncover unethical discrepancies
- Help with restructuring IT
- Offer law services online
- Collaborate with their team, even remotely
The right technology can make the difference between winning and losing cases now. Therefore legal entities need reliable, secure IT services.
Supporting Law Firms
Most law firms use a variety of devices, including mobile devices. Employees may work remotely as they visit clients and research cases. This means they need solutions that allow them to access information and stay in contact, no matter where they might be.
They also need ways to secure sensitive data and access data quickly. A few of the ways we help support law firms include:
- Analyzing networks and systems to uncover and fix security problems
- Advise on storing and securing data for remote access, such as cloud services
- Implementing collaboration and file sharing platforms for better workflow
- Providing IT support as needed to keep systems updated and get systems back online in case of an outage