Network Security & IT Solutions for Law Firms by Computers Made Easy INC.
A few decades ago, the legal industry was highly dependent on the existing legal libraries as opposed to technology. Things are changed dramatically over recent years, a change that has seen law offices rely on technology for researching various cases. Much of the what clerks and paralegals do, which includes researching case studies as well as submission of legal documents is now done online.
The sensitive nature of the information that legal professionals handle means that they need to consider the liabilities associated with storing such sensitive data in digital form. It also means they need to invest in the highest security standards available. That is why they have to rely on the latest and best technology, and this extends to other things such as:
- Remaining compliant
- Reducing liabilities
- Creating digital documents and files
- Helping with the restructuring of IT systems
- Leveraging data analytics tools to identify unethical discrepancies
- The delivery of legal services online
- Efficient collaboration with all team, remotely or otherwise
Having and using the best and the right technology makes the difference between losing and winning cases. As such, the legal professionals and their respective firms need secure, reliable IT solutions and services.
Supporting Law Firms
With the many mobile devices and electronic gadgets and the disposal of many law firms, professionals in the legal industry can work remotely. They can hold meetings with their clients virtually and even research cases. Such access to information should be safe and secure. They need to invest in measures that secure sensitive data and ensure quick access to the same. We can help law firms achieve this and more. Some of the areas we offer our support include:
- Analyzing IT networks and systems to find and correct any security weakness and glitches
- Developing and implementing collaborative file sharing systems that enhance workflow
- Offering advice on remote data storage and security on options such as cloud services
- Providing IT support to make sure systems are secure and up to date as well as ensure they are prepared to jump back online in the event of an outage.
We are an IT company that has the necessary resources and offer unsurpassed IT services and consulting for the legal sector. Contact us today to know more about how we can help.