Looking for Managed Network Security Services in San Antonio, Texas?
An organization’s IT security is one of the most critical parts of a comprehensive IT strategy. It’s common for businesses to spend a large part of their budget on IT infrastructure while leaving vulnerabilities in their systems that can potentially lead to major data breaches. These breaches result in downtime and potentially having data held hostage. Security isn’t something to take lightly. Talk to Computers Made Easy’s team of San Antonio managed network security services professionals to start the process of securing your company’s assets.
Some Common Network Infrastructure Security Issues
What do network security experts help protect your organization from? Here are some common examples.
- DDoS Attacks – A potentially debilitating attack that can attack any sized business by overwhelming its network to the point where it is unusable.
- Ransomware – A popular tool of the nefarious which can eliminate a business’ stored data with the punch of a button.
- Vulnerable IoT Devices – Not all network connected devices have a built-in security plan, making them easy prey.
- Social Engineering or Phishing – These schemes hope to trick 0employees to hand over sensitive data.
- Mobile Malware – Not even mobile devices are safe from security threats.
If you don’t take the steps to protect yourself, you put you and your company at risk. Security in this technological age means protecting devices, securing networks, and closely monitoring data storage. Plans should also be in place to improve security and facilitate monitoring of all facets of IT infrastructure. It can be a daunting task – that’s what the San Antonio managed network security services team at CME is here for. Get started today.
Keeping Your Business Secure
Tight budgets are typically the underlying cause of lax security. Most businesses should be looking at:
- System Data backup
- Security updates
- User level security permissions/tools
A few other ideas for improving IT security include:
- Conducting vulnerability assessments
- Penetration testing
- Disaster recovery planning and testing
The good news is that there are a wide variety of security options available to modern businesses, and often a good solution can be found which implements high levels of security within a reasonable budget. All businesses are facing a similar risk, even small businesses. If you would like to learn more about the security of your organization and how you can protect your valuable data, contact us today.
What Clients Have to Say About Working with CME
Our Managed Network Security Services FAQ
Here are answers to a few of the questions we know are out there about what we do as your San Antonio managed network security services agency
What is managed network security?
Managed network security service companies help businesses, churches, and other organizations to develop and maintain rigorous security systems to protect their network and devices.
What are the types of network security?
There are many layers of network security which focus on different elements of a network, but all work to reinforce each other against security breaches. Some forms of network security include:
- Network segmentation
- Data loss prevention (DLP) systems
- Intrusion prevention systems (IPSs)
What threats can managed network security services mitigate?
Some relatively common examples include:
- DDoS Attacks
- Vulnerable IoT Devices
- Social Engineering or Phishing
- Mobile Malware
San Antonio, Texas Managed Network Security Services Company